Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few BIG changes are happening this year so be sure to read up on everything.

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT CHEATING AND/ OR BREAKING ANY GAME LAWS AND ARE FOUND AT FAULT YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONTEST AND ALL YOUR POINTS TAKEN AWAY. You will be notified of your cheating allegations. You will be given a chance to PROVE your innocence before termination.

Team captains, will post their team's score in their team's forum. Team members will not post points!!!

Each species has a set point value (new point system this year). Please review that list.

Every mammal or bird harvested must be photographed in order to receive points, as has always been the rule.
You need be in the photo along with YOUR harvest and as usual a forum sticker (PROVIDED YOU HAVE ONE) would make for a nice added touch as well.
If no one is around to take a photo of you and YOUR harvest then have something in the photo that identifies you like your vehicle or a forum sticker (AGAIN PROVIDED YOU HAVE ONE-NO LONGER REQUIRED) preferably.

Please share your story as well about your hunt or fishing trip when you post your picture for points.

​ITS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT FORUM STICKERS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE, AS SUCH, THE RULES FOR HAVING A FORUM STICKER HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE CONTEST RULES. IF YOU HAVE ONE YOU MAY STILL POST PICTURES WITH IT BUT ITS NO LONGER REQUIRED.

If you have ANY GRIEVANCE contact your team captain AND me (which may also be me) with your issue.

Reactions: okbob

·
Administrator
13,918 Posts
We need a place in each team forum to post pics.

·
Super Moderator
10,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK thanks

·
Super Moderator
10,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Due to factors beyond our control the forum stickers are no longer available. Because of this I have removed the need to have one in contest pictures. I would encourage it, but again its no longer required.

·
Administrator
13,918 Posts
I used to kill the squirrels around the house until I discovered how many walnuts they picked up so I don’t have to.

Reactions: Bullbuster

·
Super Moderator
10,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I suspect to have an off- year what with one old and tired Tucker and a new pup. Maybe I will make up for it later in the season.
Place me in a team as seems righteous.
:)
Do squirrels count?
If you view the point system it will tell you everything that’s worth points and how much each is worth.

Reactions: Settertude
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.