Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
We let the warden there in Alfalfa County hunt coyotes after deer season. Wish more people would. I watched coyotes chase every doe out of the bean field 2 nights in a row. Dont know why they can't set up poison stations and get the problem taken care of.
They would do this at my aunt and uncles place years ago. They said there was more coyotes than squirrels. Do they not do this anymore?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Furbearer season is December 1, but if you like to see quail, pheasants, and turkeys, bobcat season is year around.
I haven't been on the forum in a while. But it sure has changed. There used to not be poaching talk on here. No if you like poaching the season is year around, plain and simple. If you have a predator problem then furbearer season is the time to kill them.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I hunt coyotes and raccoon year round. The is no open season on them. If possible I will dispose them site on scene.

·
Administrator
14,527 Posts
I haven't been on the forum in a while. But it sure has changed. There used to not be poaching talk on here. No if you like poaching the season is year around, plain and simple. If you have a predator problem then furbearer season is the time to kill them.
Welcome back. Been awhile since seeing you on the forum.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts