Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

2021 rifle season

4K views 61 replies 14 participants last post by  baby 
#1 ·
Good luck everyone be safe and good luck

#48 ·
Coyotes and racoons are year round. I believe they changed racoons to year round last year.

Season Dates/Bag Limits
Beaver, Nutria, Raccoon & Striped Skunk

Statewide: open year-round
No daily, season or possession limit.

Coyote
Statewide: open year-round
No daily, season or possession limit.
Open statewide year-round, except it shall be unlawful to hunt, take or attempt to take coyotes from dark to daylight with the aid of any artificial light and/or any sight dog. Persons attempting to hunt at night must first obtain a permit from the county game warden and must use a shotgun, utilizing size six (6) shot or smaller.

#49 ·
I believe the complaint comment was about bobcats being year round even if they aren’t year round.

Reactions: retrieverman
#52 ·
Wait a minute fellas...if you don’t own something that resides on your own property and in fact the state owns all game and regulates it...where do I direct this lawsuit for one totaled F-150? Happed on a state highway and caused by a state owned, state maintained, state regulated, state taxed deer? I need to get to the bottom of this.

#53 ·
Yeah well, the deer only “belong“ to the state if they can regulate or make money off them. You should consider yourself lucky that they didn’t ticket you for using an unapproved weapon to kill the deer.

With this bumper, I don’t even slow up for deer, pigs, blm, antifa…well never mind. Let’s just say my truck has a higher body count than most of my guns.;)
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Grille

#59 ·
I've killed coyotes that were harassing cattle and my barn cats by any and all means at my disposal. I will continue to do so until the day that I die.

Dennis' post (#56) is spot on regarding legality. It even covers such things as feral dogs, coyotes, bears, and mountain lions. Anything killing livestock or poultry is fair game at any time of the year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.