Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
Re: 2nd Annual Sept Dove Hunt G.T.

Update: If you want to hunt both Saturday & Sunday.[ Your good to go for both days].
For the record as of today & tomarrow,Who wants to hunt & what days?

Thank's Ya'all,
Gauge

Discussion starter · #25 ·

Ok, I got ya down for now Okchunter.

I'd imagine that the jeep should be running by then..;) I ordered a new motor today and have a friend with a nice shop and plenty of experience with this sort of stuff to help me out. So school ends May 8 and that following weekend we should be tackling this motor swap. If all goes well by May 12 or 13 I should be back to driving..Oh and heading to the trails to tear something else up..:) I need to find an AW4 transmission for a 91 Cherokee that is either lower mileage then mine or that I can rebuild..So off to the bone yard for me..:)

Man, your going to have that jeep just like a new one before you get done. :eek: ;D

Yeah I put the 2" lift on and now I want more..:) I am considering saving my cash and after the summer buying a complete 3.5" lift with new coil and leaf springs, lower control arms, sway bar connects and the currie HD steering system with HD tie rod, drag link and tie rod ends and adjustable track bar..Then the whole front and rear suspension/steering will be all new....I can dream can't I..;)

Discussion starter · #30 ·

ELIP- As for now yes.
You will need a current Hunting License.
H.I.P. Permit.

All guns will be checked & all paper work will be checked as well.
If you are not legal,You will be asked to leave on the spot.
Sorry,no exceptions !!! ( This applys to all that plain on hunting )

Yep can't afford to mess up some fine dove hunting spots...:) You know I will be there for sure...I have a feeling as long as you live around them parts I'll be there ever dove season..:)

Discussion starter · #33 ·

Once Augest rolls around,I have ya'all up to date on the hunts.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.