Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barak Obama was out jogging, one morning along the parkway, when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek below.

Before the Secret Service guys could get to him, 3 kids - who were fishing - pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, 'I want to go to Disneyland .'

Barak said, 'No problem, I'll take you there on my special airplane.'

The second kid said, 'I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan shoes.'

Barak said, 'I'll get them for you and even have Michael Jordan sign them!'

The third kid said, 'I want a motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!'

Barak was a little perplexed by this and said, 'But you don't look like you're handicapped.'

The kid said.......... 'I will be after my dad finds out I saved you're a$$ from drowning!'

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
:D ;D :D ;D

·
Registered
723 Posts
Bill Clinton comes off of Air force 1 with a pig in each hand.The Marine asked what's with the pigs sir.Clinton replies I got them for Hillary and Dianne Feinstein.

The marine replies good trade sir.

·
Registered
52 Posts
A company of marines where on a movement to contact when they came into a clearing at the base of a hill. The company commander noticed a paratrooper standing at the crest of the hill, when the paratrooper saw the company he yelled " the marines are part of the navy " over and over again. The comander became angry and sent one marine up to teach the paratrooper a lesson. The marine came back all beat up, the paratrooper regained his postion on the hill and once again yelled " the marines are part of the navy". So the commander sent 5 more up to teach him a lesson with the same affect. This time he sent a whole platoon with the same results. He became so mad he sent his whole company up the hill. Wondering what happened to his company he started up the hill. He found one of his marines nursing a pair of black eyes and asked what happened. The marine stated it was a trick sir theres two of them. :D ;D ;D

·
Administrator
14,261 Posts
Good ones! ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts