Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw so many geese flying around yesterday, I wanted to go hunting very badly. Stupid mid-season break!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
I agree I hate the time off but it does allow me to get the honey to do list worked on. I seen a bunch of speckle's and canadas at Acadomy sports yesterday. Wife won the fight in my picking up a few for the spread. Something to do with not being a good boy this year but wait to see what santa has to bring.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
I agree I hate the time off but it does allow me to get the honey to do list worked on. I seen a bunch of speckle's and canadas at Acadomy sports yesterday. Wife won the fight in my picking up a few for the spread. Something to do with not being a good boy this year but wait to see what santa has to bring.
Women love those bad boys.......
I'm betting you see those in a couple of weeks: ;D ;D

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
Women love those bad boys.......
I'm betting you see those in a couple of weeks: ;D ;D
Couple of weeks don't cut it. Season start again on Saturday. I'd like to have a couple for my spread given the ammound i do see fly. But between the Mojo and the other decoys they still seem to come in.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I feel the same way. I can't wait to get out this Saturday. I don't like the break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
It helps the new birds adjust for the greeting they are about to get here in a few days ;D ;D .
Lots of Mallards moving in & Widgeon...they were thick coming through the tree line while deer hunting all last weekend.
Pintail seem to be up in numbers as well.

Hope y'all have a great hunt come Saturday.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
Luck to y'all as well.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
I need to borrow a video camera and film the ducks at Sooner lake. Its impressive. The count on the mallards alone would be in the thousands.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
I need to borrow a video camera and film the ducks at Sooner lake. Its impressive. The count on the mallards alone would be in the thousands.
Send them my way. Tell'm I'll be at Draper Saturday at first light.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll be at Prague. Good luck guys!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This morning's haul of ducks! 20 total, mixed bag of gadwalls, mallards, a shoveler, widgeon, and greenwing teal.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Awesome bag of ducks okherb.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Nice shootin', good lookin birds.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
This morning's haul of ducks! 20 total, mixed bag of gadwalls, mallards, a shoveler, widgeon, and greenwing teal.

How many are yours? I'll get your points posted. ;D

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I put it in the team section, but it was 4.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts