Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,661 Posts
I’m off from a long and rough 56 hours 4 day week. It hit 70 today and will again tomorrow. My 17 year old son was given a mason jar of apple pie for helping a lady change a flat tire today (I raised him right). Now I’m off the next 4 days, have a hell of a apple pie buzz and several Coors banquets as a chaser. Im in shorts and a t-shirt while the Steaks and sausage are on the grill. All the while Looking out at the snow covered hills around the house. Life is grand tonight y’all! Life is grand!!!!

Reactions: dennishoddy

·
Super Moderator
10,661 Posts

Reactions: Bird (this time)

·
Super Moderator
10,661 Posts
Thank you for your enjoyment of beef products

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Id kill myself before I ever gave up eating meat!!

·
Administrator
13,740 Posts
Speaking of adult beverages, we ate at Bonefish Grill today in Tulsa before heading home.
On a whim, ordered the Patron cucumber margarita. Holy crap that was a fine cocktail!
If I wasn't driving, that could become addictive. One and done but the recipe is online so we stopped at a liquor store to get the one ingredient we didn't already have.

·
Super Moderator
10,661 Posts
We had lunch in Saratoga at the Snowy Range Pub and Brewery (AWESOME PLACE!! They also have a day spa for the ladies at the resort part). I tried some of the in-house brews with the sampler flat, that’s 4-5oz brews of my choosing, with my meal. My son had to drive us home as I was just as toasted as the hops. Had no idea they were 7.8-8.6% until I asked the server the alcohol level. She drought us another drink list that listed the levels for all the in house brews. They were all that high a %.

·
Administrator
13,740 Posts
Some of those IPA’s can be pretty stout.

·
Super Moderator
10,661 Posts
I don’t know squat about beer brewing and the differences between all the new micro brews. I usually drink Coors Banquet or Coors lite.

·
Administrator
13,740 Posts
Pretty much a Coors lite guy myself, but when visiting a micro brewery, an IPA is always on my list with a high IBU rating.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
It's like German beer, gotta try the stoutest of the stouts.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts