·
Administrator
13,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: retrieverman

·
Super Moderator
10,661 Posts
I’ve heard guys at work (inmates that is) talking about how they hope they take and ban them. Then they don’t have to worry about getting shot at or shot again. Criminals will be the only ones with them and they will be proud of it as well. Just like most are proud of the dope they slung and the people they hurt.
I’ve tried to get to know as many of the local LEOs in this town be it city, county or state and we have a lot of all 3 here. Most believe in the oath and the constitution but a few I’ve run into would be glad to take them away while still wearing their‘s.

·
Administrator
13,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dumbassed biden just gave almost every American in the US $1400 to buy guns and ammo in this stimulus package. Now a week later he wants to enact gun control by Executive Order?

Reactions: kwaynem

·
Super Moderator
10,661 Posts
Dumbassed biden just gave almost every American in the US $1400 to buy guns and ammo in this stimulus package. Now a week later he wants to enact gun control by Executive Order?
Gonna be a lot of scat hitting the fan if he waves that magic pen and say bye-bye to the guns.
We have a bill being pushed through here called the Second Amendment preservation act (SAPA) that will basically say no federal law can supersede state law when it comes to the Second Amendment. However we’ve got some turncoat Republicans that are in support of federal gun control.

Reactions: dennishoddy

·
Registered
205 Posts
I’ve heard guys at work (inmates that is) talking about how they hope they take and ban them. Then they don’t have to worry about getting shot at or shot again. Criminals will be the only ones with them and they will be proud of it as well. Just like most are proud of the dope they slung and the people they hurt.
I’ve tried to get to know as many of the local LEOs in this town be it city, county or state and we have a lot of all 3 here. Most believe in the oath and the constitution but a few I’ve run into would be glad to take them away while still wearing their‘s.
I've got bad news for those criminals of they come around here. I've got enough time before any LEO response that I'll be able to upload the video of them to YouTube. If I have to go to jail for defending my family, I'm going to put on such a display that my mere reputation is going to be enough to keep others away from the ranch while I'm rotting in a cell.

·
Administrator
13,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I haven’t heard a thing about our second amendment state law in a while
It’s still alive. I went to an OK2A meeting Saturday and it was discussed. Has to be read and voted on in committee, then out for a floor vote.

·
Registered
61 Posts
There will come a time where "I'm just doing my job" isn't going to be a valid excuse to get out of what's coming to you.

For those that support and defend the Constitution (as well as the citizens it protects)...my hat is off to you.
I’ve been saying for a long time that contrary to popular belief that “local“ cops will aid in the attempt to confiscate guns. When it comes down to unemployment versus confiscating guns from their neighbors, my bet is the majority will choose employment.
I predict there will be a few that won’t go along with it, but I really think the majority will use the “just doing my job” excuse.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
I think Mr. Biden will find the limits of his pen when he starts trying to overturn a Constitutional Admendment. The ink won't be dry and there will be hundreds of law suits against that EO and it'll need to be settled in the Supreme Court.

·
Administrator
13,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think Mr. Biden will find the limits of his pen when he starts trying to overturn a Constitutional Admendment. The ink won't be dry and there will be hundreds of law suits against that EO and it'll need to be settled in the Supreme Court.
Biden keeps bragging he got it passed before, but it was in the legislature and not by EO. There was a sunset clause in it that was a teaser to get the Republican minority in congress at that time to vote the clinton gun bill in.
When it expired, all the crime stats were looked at. Crime did not go down with limited magazines and the banned importation of certain firearms didn't either. The clinton gun bill was allowed to expire.
Criminals will use anything they can in the process of their criminal activity.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
"Criminals will use anything they can in the process of their criminal activity. " thus the birth of the old 'Saturday Night Special' pistol. I've never understood their reasoning on this. If a drug cartel member is bringing in a thousand kilo's of cocaine, why not throw in a few hundred illegal weapons?

·
Registered
309 Posts
L
I’ve been saying for a long time that contrary to popular belief that “local“ cops will aid in the attempt to confiscate guns. When it comes down to unemployment versus confiscating guns from their neighbors, my bet is the majority will choose employment.
I predict there will be a few that won’t go along with it, but I really think the majority will use the “just doing my job” excuse.
Law enforcement have been trained to follow orders. They will aid in confiscation. It will be considered upholding the law which they took oath to uphold. Never trust them they enforce the rules of crooked politicians and people in power. How many videos did you see of them enforcing mask and distancing laws, there were more than a few. I'm sure what was seen were only a small fraction of such unconstitutional enforcements.

·
Registered
61 Posts
L

Law enforcement have been trained to follow orders. They will aid in confiscation. It will be considered upholding the law which they took oath to uphold. Never trust them they enforce the rules of crooked politicians and people in power. How many videos did you see of them enforcing mask and distancing laws, there were more than a few. I'm sure what was seen were only a small fraction of such unconstitutional enforcements.
😂😂😂
I hope you don’t feel like you have to convince me of this, because I’ve been saying it for years and getting rebuked for it. I am not nor have ever been one of those people that blindly supports law enforcement because “they’re the good guys”. I have a few “friends” who are in law enforcement, but I don’t even trust them any farther than I can throw them.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Having done 21 years in the Marines, I can say with the utmost of confidence that 98 percent of enlisted, and 80 percent of the officer ranks do not know the majority of either the Articles of the Constitution, nor the Amendments.

Make no mistake about it, in a few decades the vast majority of the military is going to be comprised of people just doing their jobs or those who have bought into the idea that they should dictate what you do.

·
Super Moderator
10,661 Posts
Having done 21 years in the Marines, I can say with the utmost of confidence that 98 percent of enlisted, and 80 percent of the officer ranks do not know the majority of either the Articles of the Constitution, nor the Amendments.

Make no mistake about it, in a few decades the vast majority of the military is going to be comprised of people just doing their jobs or those who have bought into the idea that they should dictate what you do.
Im so glad I retired when I did. I’d have lost my ever loving mind these days with the political BS going on.

·
Administrator
13,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Obama started the Purge when he fired 50 conservative General officers because they dared to have political beliefs that didn’t match his.
The Seal teams just got a new “diversity” advisor under biden with sweeping powers to alter their makeup and change how they operate, whatever that means.
The military is quickly becoming a social experiment, not a group designed to kill people and break things.

·
Super Moderator
10,661 Posts
They just released the transgender policy and diversity plan for the armed forces. I’m so glad I retired when I did.

·
Administrator
13,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok folks, I have to put on another hat unfortunately. That of forum admin.
99.99% of LEO do their jobs admirably day after day for years with little appreciation for their job I certainly wouldn't want to do.
There are some bad apples just like any segment of society and there are methods to thin them out that work most of the time. Not always at the start, but it eventually catches up with them.

We have some of those 99.99% that do their jobs admirably on this forum. Some are not very active but do monitor our forum daily and they like it.
Some I know personally, and I can assure you that if an order came down that was unconstitutional, they would be as angry if not more if asked to enforce it than any of us because it violates the oath they took to defend the Constitution and they are passionate about that subject.

Our society is made up of a lot of different groups with different goals and aspirations. Sometimes we take sides which is ok as we all have our beliefs.
What I'm asking, and asking only is that we tone down the rhetoric on LEO in general unless you have specific cases you can cite which are totally acceptable under forum rules.

Zero forum rules have been broken so far by anyone so this is just a request.
Y'all have a great evening and lets carry on. :)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I support law enforcement 100 percent and believe the ones on this forum would or wil uphold the constitution I think it’s a lot of the younger generation Leo’s that will tilt towards the other side not all though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts