Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems I'm on a Browning kick. Got a Browning gold 12 ga couple of months ago and now I've got a Buck Mark .22 URX Camper . Seems the Walther P22 that S&W is going to replace is not going to be showing up anytime soon. Love the grips on the BM and it is a shooter!!! Trigger is easier on the finger and trigger pull was nice but I did the spring mod and it's really nice now. The guy at S&W said that I could get another type of gun from them but I need to talk only to him and now he's become unreachable. If they'll do it, think I may try to get a M&P 15 .22 rifle. Then I'm comming to see you Dennis at one of your shoots!

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Those buckmarks are really good shooters!
If you want to come to one our matches, you can always use my AR with .22 upper.
I'll even let you have your choice of lowers, A1 or M4 carbine.
Had a college student from osu use my pistol and AR last weekend. He only owned a 1911 and wanted to shoot, so he used mine. Punk actually beat me in the rifle competition, with MY GUN!:D
That's ok. I'm just out there for fun.

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Those buckmarks are really good shooters!
If you want to come to one our matches, you can always use my AR with .22 upper.
I'll even let you have your choice of lowers, A1 or M4 carbine.
Had a college student from osu use my pistol and AR last weekend. He only owned a 1911 and wanted to shoot, so he used mine. Punk actually beat me in the rifle competition, with MY GUN!:D
That's ok. I'm just out there for fun.
Thats gotta hurt

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
I have a hard time getting proper site acquisition holding myself up on the walker with one hand..... ::)

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have to show you my turrent mount for walkers, Dennis. You get great 180 deg coverage but it's only draw back is if you get over run and your tennis ball leg covers slip off!

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
I'll have to show you my turrent mount for walkers, Dennis. You get great 180 deg coverage but it's only draw back is if you get over run and your tennis ball leg covers slip off!
I'm kind of on the technical/tactical side of things......I'd probably duct tape them to the legs ;)

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll send ya some OD tape!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts