Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone that may be interested I have some spots availale for an antelope hunt, in colorado, for next season. The cost is $1000 for the hunt and an additional $250 for the tag... for a total of $1250. accomodations are available for $50 a day on the ranch 3 to 5 day hunt.

For any familiar these are landowner tags, non-resident lottery can take 5-7 years to obtain a tag.

if there is any interest, please contact me and I willl provide specifics and time line. I've hunted this ranch and it is a days drive, day spot, and day filled. They got goats up the wazoo.

And I will allow CheerSniper to cook you antelope burgers to die for, once you fill your tag.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh!! PS.........

Hey Handcannon, when you gonna come visit the shop?

I'm thinkin' Deer steaks on Saturday?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got 5 spots. let me get the particulars and contact info tomorrow. call me sunday evening, Tulsa 918-664-2696

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is a gun only hunt. Will be going Oct 4th for a 3-4 day hunt. As stated previously these are landowner tags and this is a gateway hunt. Participation my result in being re-invited next year. If still interested let me know and I'll get contact for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts