Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't really know where to put this, but this forum seemed to be as good as any. Either way, I was wondering if there were any UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) fans here at the forum? A couple buddies and I always get together every month and order the Pay Per Views. I started watching 5 years ago or so, and I've become a pretty big fan over time.

Before I talk about it too much, I figured I'd find out if there were any other fans at Oklahoma Hunter.

·
Administrator
13,582 Posts
I've watched it a few times on tv, but don't get to watch tv very often with my schedule. I've always liked watching the fights, so I guess I'm a fan.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always told myself I'd get tickets if the UFC returned to Oklahoma, and sure enough, I broke down and bought a ticket for next month's event. I spent $100 for my ticket, and that was painful. But I'm very excited to see it in person.

I'm ready to watch tomorrow's Pay Per View as well.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Been watching UFC for a long time.
I just watch the free stuff on cable anymore.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
That's me, I wait and watch the fights for free. First time I watched UFC I was expecting the big punchers to rule the fight. But after seeing Gracie choke a dude out I was hooked.

·
Registered
918 Posts
i dont think i will get the fight tonight as i will probably be working til about 11 again skinning animals so you guys keep me posted

·
Vendor
511 Posts
Im a fan like Gauge. I just wait until it comes on spike.

Michael

1 - 9 of 9 Posts