Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
This whole thing sure goes against the other post of keeping it simple in your backpack!!! 馃榿馃榿馃榿

Registered
Bird, idea is to not put much in your backpack because you've got a wheelbarrow at the truck to haul it all back with you after making a kill!! ;) I think that's what they're for. I'd suggest just keeping a $100 in my hunting clothes and a phone number of a local kid or two with strong backs. Get one down and it's too far and nobody there to help - just give them a call. Problem solved for not needing to take much when hunting and no need to find the ultimate deer/gear carrying contraption! :cool:

Administrator
Bird, idea is to not put much in your backpack because you've got a wheelbarrow at the truck to haul it all back with you after making a kill!! ;) I think that's what they're for. I'd suggest just keeping a $100 in my hunting clothes and a phone number of a local kid or two with strong backs. Get one down and it's too far and nobody there to help - just give them a call. Problem solved for not needing to take much when hunting and no need to find the ultimate deer/gear carrying contraption! :cool:
I like that idea!

Reactions: murphranch

Administrator
Sadly my kids have grown up and gone. No help there.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts