Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The phone # for the Ft Sill outdoor rec center that has the info on the hunter safety class and hunting Ft Sill is 580-442-3553. They can also tell you when the drawings for gun elk are going to be.

·
Super Moderator
10,833 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'll call them. I need to get on this more often.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Slacker just a slacker ;D J/K.

·
Super Moderator
10,833 Posts
I have an addiction to facebook as well. Damb that farmtown game. ;D

·
Administrator
13,918 Posts
What the heck is so special about facebook???????
I got an email from a relative to check out his page, so I did, and it required me to set up an account to view it......Immedatly afterward I had over 200 emails or whatever the hell it is wanting me to be their friend or whatever????? I deleted the account in about an hour after I found out how. :mad:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Oh...gawlee...Now come on Dennis....Don't ya wanna be a friend?...get on facebook and check your farm,harvest your crops and all that good stuff...? ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Grumpy old fart ain't he :D :D ;D J/K.

I don't like all the misc B.S. emails either ,Dennis.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Freends, Dennis don neeeed no steenkin freeends ;D ;D

·
Administrator
13,918 Posts
Yea Gauge he sure sounds grumpy to me also..Dennis...all they wanna be is your friend...or whatever?..... ;D ;D
Only friends I got are people that wear the tin hats, and know when the zombies are coming out to take over our minds. I don't want to be solyent green.
Seriously Almost everybody I know that has had some idently problems taken away by a hacker, has a facebook account. I just stay away from that.

I just deleted about 30 lines of why I don't do this.

Damm, I just got another 20 emails wanting me to be their friend from Nigeria? I love facebook. Any body wanna be my friend? I'll damm sure forward it to you?

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
I don't want to be your friend anymore :'( :'( :-* J/K

Dennis all that face book,my space & what not is all trouble.[I totally agree with ya].
I had a My Space account & it caused my computer nothing but problems.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts