Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been sick for almost a week now. This really sucks donkey kongs. I have a splitting head ach, muscle pain, joint achs, sinus problems and just generally feel like crap. The shop is in the trusty hand of movieman45 and hitechredneck but I hate not being part of the action. I woke up this morning at 2 am with a splitting head ach and not able to breath.

Well thanks for reading. Rant off.

Michael

·
Administrator
14,362 Posts
Hope you get to feeling better. Some of the guys at work are having the same symptoms. Don't know what it is, but it doesn't go away any time soon.

·
Registered
5,339 Posts
Hope ya get to feelin better Michael, hope it ain't the gubinment induced piggy flu!

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
O'Ya... :eek: :eek: :eek: Mikey got the Swine Flu,Mikey got the Swine Flu. :D ;D :D ;D
I had too or it wouldn't be me buddy.
Hope ya get to felling better soon.
O' and stay away for the hogs would ya? ;D

·
Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hell no I aint staying away from the hogs. I will try to keep them at a distance though. Say 150 to 200 meters.

You guys and the guys at the shop are starting to give me a complex. You have actually got me looking up the damn symptoms of swine flue now.

Michael

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nothing turns a full on man to a sniveling child quicker than a runny nose and a fever.

Nut up punk, man up, and get the "fun' on..... quit whining!....

·
Registered
5,339 Posts
"You have actually got me looking up the damn symptoms of swine flue now. "

Symptons are a flattend runny nose and a lil swirly tail out back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts