Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I shared a picture last year of my neighbors brown bear he shot on Kodiak island. If not here's a few more and one of his dad's bear from the year before. The bear shot last year made B&C and is in the top 25. They both had full body mounts done and the sons bear is headed to the SCI show before coming home to Kansas. There's a picture of his wife putting up Christmas decorations in their living room also.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
Your neighbor looking for a new BFF? I鈥檒l be his gun caddy on one of them thar BB hunts.

Super Moderator
How about the wife hanging decorations while standing on the very top of the damn ladder?

Well she can come too I guess. But I got BFF dibs.
She needs a scissor lift for them windows.

Administrator
That鈥檚 a hell of a house full of goodies, and no, OSHA would not approve of the ladder practices.

Super Moderator
I鈥檓 betting that mount cost nearly half the price of the hunt. Impressive living room for sure.
im betting she鈥檚 done that a time or two as well.

Registered
I think I shared a picture last year of my neighbors brown bear he shot on Kodiak island. If not here's a few more and one of his dad's bear from the year before. The bear shot last year made B&C and is in the top 25. They both had full body mounts done and the sons bear is headed to the SCI show before coming home to Kansas. There's a picture of his wife putting up Christmas decorations in their living room also.

My grandfather told me when I was a boy that most women would not allow stuffed animals in their homes. Gramps thought they would smell bad. I guess taxidermy has come a long way so mounts no longer stink. I've always fancied myself, dreaming of being rich, as having a hunting lodge in the woods with trophies in it. A nice bear rug lying by the hearth to keep my dog and I warm.

Registered

The guy's wife decorating a Christmas tree in what might be a grand hunting lodge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts