Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·

Sweet find, point and hold for my little Dot yesterday evening.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·

The first of several really neat clips I captured this week in the frozen sage. Enjoy.

·
Administrator
13,910 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
I'll second that Nice!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·

We only hunted last Thursday in the face of this cold/snow. We had freezing fog on the Tuesday before and that left the sagebrush white and ghostly. The temperatures while we were out were in the upper 20's and there was a light breeze. The birds were really moving feeding ahead of the cold that came in on Friday evening. I was nervous about hunting them with the conditions but after I saw how active they were I'm sure weren't hurting the coveys. We didn't harass singles and moved through the coveys shooting only one or two per. I didn't carry a gun (haven't for almost a month) but just took video/pictures. It was a memorable hunt with some good friends. I hope you enjoy the videos.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·

Cool capture. The frost, the dog work and the flush make this one of my favorites from this year.

·
Administrator
13,910 Posts
Great video of some really nice dog work!

Reactions: Kelulu

·
Super Moderator
10,830 Posts
Nice video. Good dog work as well.

·
Administrator
13,910 Posts
Amazing dog work. Love watching them doing what they love.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·

Last video until next fall. These clips are from this past season and despite the hunting being a bit tough I managed to get a lot of really neat video clips. My guess is that I'm getting better at positioning myself to get good video as much as anything. I hope you enjoy these.

·
Administrator
13,910 Posts
I did enjoy them!

181 - 195 of 195 Posts