·
Super Moderator
13,454 Posts
You had a heck of a season this year.

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts

Put this together this weekend.
So, you save the whole bird. Do you then spatchcock them to fry or roast?
I’ve always saved just the breast and legs. The little legs are my special treat while cooking the breasts for others.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #265 ·
So, you save the whole bird. Do you then spatchcock them to fry or roast?
I’ve always saved just the breast and legs. The little legs are my special treat while cooking the breasts for others.
I gut them leaving the legs attached to the breast. The legs can be separated later for frying but I usually grill my birds. I included my grilled quail recipe at the end of the video description.

·
Super Moderator
13,454 Posts
I am against hunting birds. I believe that birds should be admired, and their life should be valued just as much as human life. Have you ever heard of special bird-watching tours?
Well this is a hunting and fishing talk forum. This is what we do and this is what we talk about on here. Lots of other sites where you hug a bird and admire them.
Why don’t you tell us a bit more about your self? We know you’re anti-bird hunting already.

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
I am against hunting birds. I believe that birds should be admired, and their life should be valued just as much as human life. Have you ever heard of special bird-watching tours?
Do you ever eat chicken?

Reactions: Bullbuster

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Lol 😆.

·
Super Moderator
13,454 Posts
I am against hunting birds. I believe that birds should be admired, and their life should be valued just as much as human life. Have you ever heard of special bird-watching tours? When I was in Costa Rica, our travel agency arranged for us to tour the most beautiful places in town where we could see birds. As for an animal lover, it was a great tour that gave me a lot of positive emotions. I think after seeing this beauty, you will stop hunting birds. If you visit this place, I recommend Costa Rica Focus for the best tours. I am sure you will be able to enjoy their extraordinary beauty.
Well now welcome back. You should have just started another post instead of editing your original one. Love the spam link you added as well. I was wondering if you’d come back and do that.

·
Super Moderator
13,454 Posts
Yeah heck go ahead and ACJ this joker. Hell that’s worst than being 86’d and on this forum where everything goes that’s really hard to do. Just read some of these fellas post!
What’s even better is another member with the same IP showed up at the same time he made his post edit. We have twins apparently.

·
Super Moderator
13,454 Posts
I sent em both to the internet bone yard.
I wanted to see what they had in store next before doing that. Oh well they are a dime a dozen. I send 4-5 a day packing as is.

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
I wanted to see what they had in store next before doing that. Oh well they are a dime a dozen. I send 4-5 a day packing as is.
Had an eyeball on that one from the day it was posted. They always have the same tricks. Post one day and spam the next.

Reactions: Bullbuster

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #276 ·
I catch some anti grief occasionally. Most often on YouTube. I've learned to have a thick skin and ignore them. They are entitled to their opinion and I can't control what they say but I can control what I do and say. I wasn't always that way but after a couple meaningless internet pillow fights it dawned on my that I was just playing into their troll agenda. Now I just smile and keep scrolling.

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
I catch some anti grief occasionally. Most often on YouTube. I've learned to have a thick skin and ignore them. They are entitled to their opinion and I can't control what they say but I can control what I do and say. I wasn't always that way but after a couple meaningless internet pillow fights it dawned on my that I was just playing into their troll agenda. Now I just smile and keep scrolling.
Thats the way you have to do it.

·
Super Moderator
13,454 Posts
Haters are always gonna hate!

261 - 280 of 286 Posts