Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner

141 - 160 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #141

If you guys need a new vest or intend to replace some of your upland clothing give my buddy Brent over at Pyke Gear a look. He's a friend, a great guy and a hard worker. His stuff is well thought out, tough, light and made in the USA.

·
Administrator
13,583 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
I'm getting a lot of good feedback on this new format. Let me know if you prefer it.

·
Administrator
13,583 Posts
Appears to be HD with better audio and less wind noise although the wind noise could be attributed to no wind.
I like it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for linking your youtube video posts - enjoyed them a lot. For what it's worth, as cool as it was to see what the camera picked up from a dog's perspective, I most enjoyed the video taken when the camera was with you.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
Welcome aboard loaper! I appreciate the feedback. I've been capturing hunting video since 2016 and my equipment has improved as my budget allows. GoPro's most recent stabilization software makes the videos much more tolerable to watch. I enjoy editing and sharing the videos almost as much as I do the the actual hunting/capturing but it can get tedious in the absence of positive feedback. I'm no pro and don't get compensated by YouTube or anybody else (save some free Pyke Gear which I'd probably get anyway since I'm friends with the owner of the company) so my only "pay" is nice comments like yours above.

I will say that subscribing to my YouTube page will cause their algorithm to recommend my videos more frequently so in a fairly direct way subscribing helps me share my videos with more people. Ultimately that is why I work so hard to capture, edit and post them.

Again, thank you.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
If this doesn't make you want to go quail hunting I'm not sure anything would!

Dot's a killer!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
And Ellie Mae might not be as pretty but she's MORE deadly!

141 - 160 of 187 Posts