Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Family and I went to Santa Fe Cattle Company for dinner tonight. I was feeling hungry so I decided to take the sirloin challenge. It was a 32oz sirloin 2 sides (I chose mixed veggies and slaw). Also had a 16oz glass of water and a 16oz Texas Tea (mixed drink). We I'm proud to say I know have the T-shirt and my pic on the wall of fame. It took me 23 minutes to eat the steak and sides and washed it all down with the Texas tea and a few sips of water. I feel like a gorged buffalo with a little buzz lol. I get a pic posted of my victory as soon as I can get it loaded.
Aside from an all you can eat this was the first time I ever tried to do such a thing. I'm 1/1 and will retire with a perfect record. I can't fathon how that man vs food guy on TV does it all the time.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
So did ya get the steak for free??? Good on ya man, and keep up the good eats!

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually no it wasn't free. I did get a 32oz Sirloin survivor T-shirt, pic on the wall and a 10% off coupon. The meal was $28 so I'm not worried. I got my moneys worth in food and Bull vs food superstar status.

My phone is all messed up and I can't send or recievee pics right now so I can't load my victory pic.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Holy crap! I can barely put down a 14oz ribeye with sides.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The crazy part was I never felt full. But the jaw fatigue was troublesome and toward the end it was hard to swallow.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
U cant come over no more for Ka-Bobs then!!! :p Your gonna have to bring your own deer if ya gonna eat like that. ;D ;D

Congrats on your win with food. 8)

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh come on man that isn't cool.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I think we ought to chip in and buy a whole side of beef this when he eats at our cookouts!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good to me.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
J/K buddy. That would be like taking good candy from a baby.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts