Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Yes sir Miss Andrea and I were just fine thanks for asking. The pickup is a disaster, I had planned on getting a new (to me) one next summer maybe those plans get pushed ahead now. Until then I’m driving the cutest little mustang convertible Barbie doll package with the pink and purple lights and everything! If I was a 16 year old girl I would have it made.

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Not sure that I should laugh at this. Just totaled my pickup coming back from supper the other night. Buck ran right out in front of us entire front end is gone. Dang thing, I was pulling antler out of my radiator.
That really sucks. My son took out a doe and 2 fawns last year. 3 out of like 25-30 that ran in front of him wasn’t so bad. They pulled a leg out from under the bumper.
Glad non of y’all got hurt.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
The road we live on is a crossroads for deer.
Wife has totaled one vehicle. Youngest son another.
We come on to deer in the ditch on occasion with disabled vehicles.
Had to call the local GW a couple times to come dispatch a crippled one.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Three years ago I was going to work on this same road and a woman hit me from behind doing around 90mph and sent me rolling multiple times she told OHP she was texting. Few weeks later same road I’m heading out for work this time I’m in my moms car borrowing it after the wreck I just mentioned and I make it about that same spot and the biggest turkey I’ve ever seen dive bombs from out of the sky and hits me square in the front totaled my moms Chrysler that morning fast forward to now and if you want to take a wild guess about where that deer was I hit... there is a 400yd stretch of highway that is detrimental to my vehicles health.

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
I killed my first 2 turkeys ever with my old F-150. They were flying across the road and busted my windshield.
WY has been very hard on my vehicle anyway with deer and grouse.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts