Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to be a beggar but I was wondering if anyone can help me out with a job. I currently have a job with a utility pipe company but the company is probably going under. My hours have been cut and I've been told I could be laid off any time. I can lay water, storm, and sewer pipe. I've got some heavy equipment experience just ask and I can tell you what and how much time I've got. I have general labor skills and know some housing construction and some mig welding experience but am a little rusty. I will do anything available and I will work hard and learn new things. I can work overtime and don't need more than $10 to $15 per hour. I'm trying to stay within 20 miles of Norman. Once again I hate to beg but I'm desperate. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks guys and sorry again.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
newbie, all the best to you on finding a job.
I been out of a job for a month now after giving 9 1/2 years to my last employer.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
I've given 13+ years to Uncle Sam and may be out of a job come Oct. Even the military these days don't have job security. Keep a look out in the want add's and on criags list.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Also look at www.usajobs.gov put in for every job that you might be considered for. Let them say no instead of you thinking they'd say no.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts