Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let me know when you have posted pics and stories so I can get points posted.

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It has been brought to my attention that notifications aren't working for some folks. PLEASE send me a PM or an email when you post anything new in the contest points related.

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Notifications allow you to receive email alerts to a particular topic or board when someone makes a new topic or replies to one of your topics you have set to send you a notice to turn them on click the tab that says notify at the top or bottom of any topic. to turn them off click unnotify. To view everything you have set go to your profile and along the left side click notifications and you can see a list of those topics and or boards plus make adjustments to it.
Hope that helped.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Yep thanks. I know that if I'm logged in on my cell(android), and also logged in on Internet Explorer, IE won't show that there's ever any "unread messages since your last visit". Google Chrome will show them no problem on the laptop, while logged on with my cell at the same time. Maybe the same goes for the notifications?

·
Administrator
14,684 Posts
I had to install an upgrade security patch a month or so ago, and have another to load shortly.

I've checked every members permissions, and they are all good to go.

I'm still checking to see if there is anything causing this.

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went and looked myself and didn't see any new updates, I guess I was wrong. Thanks for checking Dennis.

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry it's been a week since I was able to get on. I've gone through and added all the points since my last update. If I missed anything let me know. If you need anything else also let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts