·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Add these points up for Team Jugular Vein

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Weight did they weigh. The one on the left shrimps the others.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The largest one weighed 5 and the others 3

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Still a good fish fry.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Nice mess of cats.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Was good talking to you last night Rick. Really be nice to hook up here soon for some cat culling.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys no fish story this time. They just weren't biting tonight. Only caught 2 just big enough for the frying pan. :( I still had a good time fishing. Like the old saying, "My worst day fishing is a lot better than a good day at work!" ;D

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Got the heck out tonight with the boys for a little bit so momma and daughter could have some girly time. The fishn was hot. We got atleast 50 between the 3 of us. I had to stop fishing as I was spending more time taking hooks out than getting to fish. I did hook a nice cat from what I have seen in the lake but most all we got was small blugill and sunfish. No crappie to be had. Not that my PC is working I'll get pics up from the past few trips for some points.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
sounds like you had a good time Bull! ;D

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bull I would be doing the same thing if my daughter was with me. I have more fun watching her catch fish than me.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Well after work it was still light out and the boys wanted to go and momma wanted us gone. The lake is only 6 miles from the house so we hit it for 2 hours till it got too dark. Hope to have pics up in the next day or so. Its the final weeks for kids ball games. Got 6 games this week plus family on wifes side passing through town tomorrow night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts