Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Y'all ready for this cold front? Weather man says its already snowing in Montana with ND and Minnesota to get the white stuff as well tomorrow. Front is to push all the way down to lower part of Okiland. What's it mean for us its likely gonna push lots of ducks and geese south and its going to make the deer get stir crazy. Some places up north are seeing highs in the low 40's tomorrow and many areas 15-40 degrees BELOW normal. It was 49 when I got up this morning. Better bust out the long johns just in case.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I would rather have the cold front up north would be about 2 weeks before ducks season. if it is too the early the bird will push on south.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well they may push south but could still hang out up north for awhile. Haven't seen and activity around here yet. Was mid to upper 40's this morning. Had to wear a jacket into work.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
It's going to be perfect for my deer hunt this weekend. Colder weather will have them moving around.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well good luck to y'all. While I'm at work on Saturday I'll be wishing I was in a stand.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
I'm thinking the day before the front hits should be a great day to hunt, go fish and hunt the evening.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Well the big ducks are moving in.
It will warm up again and hold um.

Would like to go hog hunting in this weather though, but no bow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts