Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad situation in Aurora Colorado.
I'm just dumbfounded about how somebody so intelligent that he could make it to a PHD program, could snap, and want to take so many lives.

It wasn't a snap decision, and was well planned in advance.

He was captured in the back of the theater with no resistance, and informed LEO that explosives were in his apartment. Did he have a little remorse at the last minute?

Stories of idividual heroism are starting to filter out.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( for the victims.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
A very sad event for the families, comunity and the whole state of Colorado. Seems they have had their share of tragic events. Prayers go out to the victims and families.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Saw on the news last night that at his first court appearance he was emotionless and looked to be falling asleep the whole time. Was sporting his orange hair still. Very said for everyone involved but what also chaps my hide is the fact they mentioned the theatre had a no weapons sign posted. Yet again no criminal is going to care about that. I hope they put the death penalty on the table for him.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a carefully planned defense that caused him to look like that. He was preparing for months, it's not like he snapped or anything. In his mind, he is the main show now, and he is living it up.
Next thing, he will start issuing manifesto's from jail.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
They should of never released his name or a photo of him.
That just gives him is fame.

All the innocent people that were injured or killed deserve more then what he has gotten.

What about the idiot today, that made a statement at the theater today about the Colorado killings and wanting a gun cause the show started up late?
This guy needs to be locked up as well.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They should of never released his name or a photo of him.
That just gives him is fame.

All the innocent people that were injured or killed deserve more then what he has gotten.

What about the idiot today, that made a statement at the theater today about the Colorado killings and wanting a gun cause the show started up late?
This guy needs to be locked up as well.
I agree with everything you said. :mad:

The news retards have already started spinning the story to arsenals of guns and ammo that need to be controlled by the gubberment.

The guy had 6000 rounds.
On the east and west coast, thats an arsenal.
In Oklahoma, thats what an avid shooter keeps on hand.
In Texas, you need to get to the store for more ammo... ::)

I'm not making light of the tragedy, just using an example what what those that aren't around guns think of us that do.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
I hear ya on that Dennis.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Once again, punish the entire population for the deeds of one. I'm sick to death of listening to the likes of Jason Alexander and reporters that obviously don't have an inkling of an idea about firearms and saying there is no use at all for guns of this type or that type. Well maybe not if you live in a hamster cage sized apartment in New York City. I wish those city folks would quit trying to tell the rest of the 98% of the country that they know what's best for us and how we ought to live. I wish there were an answer to guns and keeping them from wackos and keeping everyone safe. But I don't know what it would be, weekly wacko tests? Sssh, you can't even pee test welfare reciepiants with out causing a stir.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Saw where Christian Bale went and visited the victims and the prayer circles. That was pretty neat of him for the "real" Batman to show up and take notice. He denied interviews citing he was there for the victims.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Saw where Christian Bale went and visited the victims and the prayer circles. That was pretty neat of him for the "real" Batman to show up and take notice. He denied interviews citing he was there for the victims.
Very classy on his part. ;)

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Good to see someone do something like that for another reason than a good photo op. Read a security study article and they reccomended have a policy for theaters to let off duty armed cops get free movie passes and if the theater hires security, that they be plain clothed as to not stand out. Makes sense to not draw attention to your fire elements.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts