Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would just like to say that I gained a new hunting buddy today and that to me is a big deal. I think more of us outdoorsman that are good folks that just love the outdoors should get together more often and become a good influence and show that it’s rewarding to be a good steward of the outdoors. Even though me and Double D didn’t get us a Bob cat, we still had a good hunt and also seen a big bachelor group of bucks, with one monster in the mix (they all had horns on their head.. of course) lol.
Thanks Double D for following through on the game call and coming out for a hunt. Looked forward to doing it again some time friend.

· Premium Member
707 Posts
Enjoyed the morning also New friend made, new fun memories made.

Who forgot to turn off their head lights. off? No one, they weren't on after all..

Stump cat. Is there a season on oak stumps that look like bobcats?

Swooping hawk. Reminded me of the olden days when we used hand calls and hawks swooping in on us

And those deer, that one old boy was a monster. Some one forgot to tell that big guy there are no big bucks on public land. That other one was no shrimp.

We weren't hallucinating. that fungi was as big a platter.

Plant Tree Wood Natural landscape Garden tool

Great day. It was a pleasure to meet you in person. We will be doing this again in a couple of weeks. .

· Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Enjoyed the morning also New friend made, new fun memories made.

Who forgot to turn off their head lights. off? No one, they weren't on after all..

Stump cat. Is there a season on oak stumps that look like bobcats?

Swooping hawk. Reminded me of the olden days when we used hand calls and hawks swooping in on us

And those deer, that one old boy was a monster. Some one forgot to tell that big guy there are no big bucks on public land. That other one was no shrimp.

We weren't hallucinating. that fungi was as big a platter.

View attachment 9985

Great day. It was a pleasure to meet you in person. We will be doing this again in a couple of weeks. .
Hahaha very well said. Hell of a mushroom we found there!! The hawk was badass! It decided last minute it might not want to grab onto that weird thing flailing about.

· Administrator
16,297 Posts
Good to see members getting together to experience the outdoors.
I’ve met DoubleD in person. Great guy.
We still have some unfinished business to tend do if our schedules ever meet up.

· Premium Member
707 Posts
Good to see members getting together to experience the outdoors.
I’ve met DoubleD in person. Great guy.
We still have some unfinished business to tend do if our schedules ever meet up.
Unfinished business? Oh right, bowling our something wasn't it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts