Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For every team, their must be a team captain.
Team captains, will post their team's score in their team's forum. Team member will not post points!!!

Every mammal or bird harvested must be photographed.
You should be in the photo along with harvest.
Exception...Their is no one around to take your photo of you and your harvest. In that case have something in the photo that identifies you.

I wish y'all the best in the field this season. May the bite never stop and your aim be true!!

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Contest begins one midnight on Sept 1................ night time coyote hunt maybe? Armadillos? Flying squirrels?(no season on them in OK, darn), night fishing trip before dove on the opener? :)

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This post is for everyone who is partaking in this years hunting contest. It has been brought to my attention, and with photographic proof, that someone has been CHEATING claiming points they did not earn. I won't say who it is , what game has been wrongfully claimed and how many points have been awarded. I will say this as the Contest overseer this is crap and it will not be tolerated, so consider this the one in all warning, the next time it occurs I will ban you from the contest so be grown men and adults and check yourselves. There's no need to claim game and points just so you feel like you can contribute something it's unethical it's un Sportsmen like. This is a fun contest and nothing more. I would suggest everyone read the contest rules again. I have every right to say from here on out any pic posted for points will have the individual in the photograph or no points will be awarded, as is we've allowed to use a personal property everybody can recognize to be in instead as many of us hunt alone.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I think it's crap that I have to do a selfie with a skunk, grinner, **** or bobcat to claim points. Ducks and geese aren't such a big deal I guess.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
I'll back up bullbuster.

This is nothing but a fun contest. No prizes, no trophy's. Lets keep it that way.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For now if at all possible a selfie, like the rules stipulate, should be done if not a piece of personal property that everybody can recognize. I think by now everybody can recognize my truck and my boat because many of you have seen my truck and my boat.
The same can be said for many of you who do consistently post pictures in the same fashion with the same items in it.

·
Administrator
14,674 Posts
Selfi no matter how crappy.
******* a cotton wood branch. :D

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes like Dennis said and fortunately I hate to be the best looking one of the contest but that's just a curse I was born with.

Reactions: dennishoddy
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.