Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For every team, their must be a team captain.
Team captains, will post their team's score in their team's forum. Team member will not post points!!!

Each species has a set point value. Please review that list.

Every mammal or bird harvested must be photographed in order to receive points.
You need be in the photo along with YOUR harvest and a forum sticker would make for a nice added touch as well.
If no one is around to take a photo of you and YOUR harvest then have something in the photo that identifies you like your vehicle or a forum sticker preferably. Below is how to obtain a forum sticker or two for FREE.

Please share your story as well about your hunt or fishing trip when you post you picture for points.

Please send Dascrow (Forum Admin) a private message with your name and full address and he will drop them in the mail ASAP! Remember the decals are 100% free, we just want to help spread the word for the site. With the addition of the sticker in your picture it validates that they were taken this season.

Here's a direct link to send him a PM- http://www.oklahomahunter.net/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=350

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT CHEATING AND/ OR BREAKING ANY GAME LAWS AND ARE FOUND AT FAULT YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CONTEST AND ALL YOUR POINTS TAKEN AWAY. You will be notified of your cheating allegations. You will be given a chance to PROVE your innocence before termination.

If you have ANY GRIEVANCE contact your team captain AND me (which may also be me) with your issue.

I wish y'all the best in the field this season. May the bite never stop and your aim be true!!

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm going to give this a bump for all to see again. I've had requests on how to get the forum stickers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.