Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you guys read this crap in the paper about the 2 hunters that were arrested for shooting 13 cows. Get this, they did it because they couldnt find any deer to shoot. Do you believe it. This year was pretty slow going, but I didnt resort to shooting cows, although Ive wanted to a million times for tearing up my feeders. Those are the ones that give us all a bad name.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Those guys aren't hunters, they are just killers. I hope they hang 'em up in jail for a loooong time and hope that they never get a hunting permit for the rest of their lives. :mad:

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It said one bonded out on 10K bond, the other still in jail at time of article.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
I read that article. Reminded me of when my friends aunt had a guy knock on her door, and asked to deer hunt. She didn't let him as family hunted it. She was already on her way out the door to go to town, when she heard a shot. Just down the road her sons prized breeding bull was laying on the ground. the pickup was speeding away, but she did get a tag number. He got a hefty fine and had to pay for the bull, and when my friend caught up with him, he learned what a good ol' ******* a$$ whupping felt like.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Touche'

1 - 5 of 5 Posts