Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a crossbow. I have heard good things about Wicked Ridge by Ten Point. Anybody gave any recommendations? I am looking to spend $500 or less.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I have a Barnett Predator and love it.

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
I haven't heard anything bad about the wicked Ridge.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Woods, go to crossbownation.com. Best crossbow site. If theres anything good or bad about them you will find out from the folks there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a barnett preditor and I love it. I purchased a Arrow Precision Inferno Fury Crossbow Package at $164.00 for my 12 year old and I love it. It really all depends on what you are looking for in a crossbow price and equipment. You can get some really great deals on crossbow packages from http://astore.amazon.com/huntincabin-20. This guy is great, customers have posted reviews on all the crossbows to help make it easier for you to chose, and most of the crossbows have free shipping. I have purchased all my crossbows from him and getting ready to purchase my third crossbow a Excalibur Axiom SMF Crossbow Package that has multiplex crossbow scope with mounting hardware, rope cocking aid, 4 arrow quiver plus 4 Firebolt arrows complete with field points for $480!

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Heck of a price for that package. What part of the state do you hunt in?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts