Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The son in law was at the house yesterday and I asked him if he had gotten his draw hunt confirmation letter. Well he said what letter, so we try to pull Bucky up on the department website on the draws and he's not listed as being drawn. Well I'm starting to feel like a heel thinking that I'd screwed up and not put him on the application. So just as a long shot, I stopped by the dept and asked if there was a way only one person could be drawn on a multi person application and the fine lady looked at me like I had a third eye. I tell her the story and luckily Buckey was drawn but the 'puter seemd to have dropped his name off on the contact list. Whew, glad I listened to my hunch and checked up on this.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Good to hear it all worked out.
Wish they made a paper trail to fall on when foul up's happen.

·
Administrator
14,278 Posts
Good thing you checked, and found out for sure. Its kind of like John Glenn said just before being the first astronaut from the US to orbit the earth. "I'm going to space on a million pound missle constructed by the lowest bidder"
Knowing how the State and Feds contract a job, I'm not suprised by the mix up. :mad:
I wonder if applying for the elk hunt since 1970 has been lost in the mail?
Probably not, I'm just not lucky on draws.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts