Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I have one of those box traps for dillers and have never caught one in it. They claimed it was pre seasoned with diller smell to attract em. Apparently that was bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Like most things in the industry they are designed to attract hunters with money more so than critters. I’m guilty of these purchases myself.
I have one of those box traps for dillers and have never caught one in it. They claimed it was pre seasoned with diller smell to attract em. Apparently that was bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE
Like most things in this industry the majority are designed to attract hunters with money more so than critters. I’m guilty of these purchases myself

·
Super Moderator
13,454 Posts
Reactions: dennishoddy

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Remember Dukes of Hazzard the guy who makes dillo helmets well that Jones new job is making them and employing a homeless people to help him make them so he can sell them.

·
Administrator
16,081 Posts
Man, I'm on diller patrol again tonight. I'm getting about one a week since getting home.
I've been watering the yard around the house and foundation as it's so dry which brings the worms to the surface I guess, and here they come.
Tried to trap one last week with a 330 Conibear but had no success. The trap was tripped but no bueno.
I did have a friend say he has used them successfully and to not give up, so I won't. I'd rather shoot them to see the carnage but whatever it takes. Just have to find the den.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts