Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting excited about heading back down to check Cameras on Saturday. No clue what we will find. Keeping fingers crossed our efforts will be beneficial.

·
Super Moderator
13,055 Posts
You just may find that a Chupacabra, Big foot or in the case of a friend of mine in Southwest TX a several pics of illegals bathing in a water trough. No joke he actualy got pics at night of a couple groups and in total about a dozen illegals.

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
They are swarming across the border in anticipation of the obama immigration amnesty.
Especially pregnant women.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No Illegals but we did get some good pics of the same two does. These girls came back several times over the past 6 days. Just beyond the does and down about 4 feet is a pond. This pond is lined with deer tracks. New today was a set of rather large deer tracks. Much larger than what these two doe were leaving behind.

We are going to go pick up a camera with the infared option. And set it up on this location. We had a ton of pics before sunup. The camera we set at this location had the flash turned off. Not sure if it would have spooked the deer. Just didn't want to risk it. One clearly shows one of these two does. But in the 30-45 minutes prior there is another good 30-40 pictures that are all black.

So The girls are coming through hopefully the boys will follow.

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
I have hundreds of trail cam pics using the flash at night. Many of them with the same deer in the next pic.
Only have one camera out so far, and will get the card later this week to see whats showing up. Need to find the other two and get them out.

·
Administrator
15,409 Posts
We are going out thursday after work to get a card from the camera that is set out already, and set up another.
For the life of me, I can't find my spare memory cards. I had about a dozen for the three camera's, and I just can't find them. Stopped at Staples in OKC while there today, and bought two new ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.