Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else draw out this year? I drew out for mccalister aap boggy creek nov 2,3,4... I'm pumped up, it's my first time to go. Anyone hunted this area before?

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Nope, my first time to hunt boggy as well, oct 5-7.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
No luck on the draws this year, but I got some preference points for next year! (yeah, that's what us loosers say)

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
I drew a ticket to Incerlik, Turkey lol

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
I got a ticket to Hickam on Sunday and be back on Thursday! Yeah it's nice right now.

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
Enjoy them travel claims lol ain't they a hoot to processes.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Biggest hoot is I'm the RA for the unit, so I get to ok everyones in DTS. Oh and the fancy smancy hotel picker in DTS, set me up with a hotel on another island. Called for 3 hrs looking for a room. Finally just started driving and luckily the first hotel the Ilikea had a room for one night. Had to check out the next morning and recheck back in that afternoon, basically I swapped rooms directly across the hall!

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Enjoy the "scenery"! ;)

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Got back yesterday, heard it was going to be in the 'hunnerts again so had to skeedaddel back.
Oh the "scenery" was fabulous!

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
It usually is. I'm sure you had some sort of mission that required some beach time. Lol!

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Yep, trying to get a trip to Burma!

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
My trip plans changed my time slid back by 2 months. So Nov/Dec I what they say now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts