Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been awhile since I felt a quake around here. How many of you felt the 4.3 & 4.8 that hit at 2227 & 2228 tonight? I felt them both and heard the glasses rattling together. According to the USGS they were felt all over OK and KS & MO as well.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I felt it. Amazing we feel them down here when they happened up near Fairview.

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I felt it all the way down here in Ada. No damage at the house according to the wife. I'll look when I get home tonight to make sure.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Heard them but didn't feel anything.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I have felt earthquake far away so far in Russia earthquakes run big. If you are interested in earthquake please follow link below
Alright I’m not a spamwhich just trying to shake things up a bit here in our community I need more things to read while I’m at work! Help me out now don’t make me be productive

·
Administrator
14,053 Posts
I have felt earthquake far away so far in Russia earthquakes run big. If you are interested in earthquake please follow link below
Alright I’m not a spamwhich just trying to shake things up a bit here in our community I need more things to read while I’m at work! Help me out now don’t make me be productive
Lol!

Reactions: Bird (this time)

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Spamming the forum is a good way to get banned. You need to go sit back in the woods lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts