Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday I emailed Eotech customer service asking anquestion about my magnifier. 3 minutes later I got an answer. I couldn't believe it. Your lucky if you get a response at all from some companies. But I've never had one that quick. That's awesome customer service in my book.

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
I had a problem awhile back with my O/U and both firing pins breaking. Mind you I had fired over 1k rounds easy through it. Not only did I get a phone call that very day asking for my address but they sent me 2 new ones at no cost. They didn't ask how long I had it or how much use it had just a simple "we are sorry you had a problem, here are two new pins at no cost". My O/U is a Khan Arthamis mdl 12 a Turkish import through Century Arms.

Its nice when you get great service but usually its the other way around.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Its amazing how firearms companies know that good customer service brings back repeat customers, while other companies want to fight you for a warrenty complaint.
I've even had them replace parts out of warrenty, like you guys have.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
So far the only problem with Eotech is them making enought magnafiers, I've had some on order since Aug and they are still on back order. But, the good thing is, they have come out with a new and improved model and they are going to send those when it's my orders turn to be filled.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
the firearms industry is the only bright spot in our economy for the last two years. Wish I'd bought stock in them after the last POTUS election :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts