Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
Cool! They like to "tickle" antlers this time of year. Won't be long before the real fighting starts.

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
Big brother showing little brother how to throw down.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had some doing this, and I thought I was crazy for thinking they were fighting. It was a big 8 and a spike. :-[
Like Dennis said, they are not really fighting, just tickling, not even sparring yet. They just know that days are getting shorter, temperatures are dropping and they know it is about time to start. They are kind of like teenage boys at the prom chasing the same cute girl in the low cut dress. They really don't know why they are fighing, but they think they want what comes afterward!

·
Administrator
14,037 Posts
I had some doing this, and I thought I was crazy for thinking they were fighting. It was a big 8 and a spike. :-[
Like Dennis said, they are not really fighting, just tickling, not even sparring yet. They just know that days are getting shorter, temperatures are dropping and they know it is about time to start. They are kind of like teenage boys at the prom chasing the same cute girl in the low cut dress. They really don't know why they are fighing, but they think they want what comes afterward!
I remember those days!! ;)

Bad part was I was the spike........

·
Super Moderator
10,993 Posts
I was the spike too but I took a different girl each time and one homecoming I took two girls :)
Oh I miss those days lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts