Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... I'm gonna try this and see how it works out. While back home in Detroit I was watching the first game of the Stanley cup finals in a local dive I think any of us would recognize. I heard teh tail end of a joke and not knowing the people, did not get teh full treatment. So I thought it might be fun to try to make up a joke as a fill in the blank with the punchline given first off.

so what we are looking for is the joke to go along with the punchline. All submissions will be taken seriously (within the confines fo respectability) and all suggestions are welcome. if nobody replies then just kill this topic.

Here we go,

While in a bar in Detroit...(fill in the blank)... "so get your blue gill out of my toilet and your teeth off of the bar!"

·
Administrator
14,407 Posts
Ok... I'm gonna try this and see how it works out. While back home in Detroit I was watching the first game of the Stanley cup finals in a local dive I think any of us would recognize. I heard teh tail end of a joke and not knowing the people, did not get teh full treatment. So I thought it might be fun to try to make up a joke as a fill in the blank with the punchline given first off.

so what we are looking for is the joke to go along with the punchline. All submissions will be taken seriously (within the confines of respectability) and all suggestions are welcome. if nobody replies then just kill this topic.

Here we go,

While in a bar in Detroit...(fill in the blank)... "so get your blue gill out of my toilet and your teeth off of the bar!"
While in a bar in Detroit, I went to the potty and saw a guy bowing to the porcelain throne. I really had to go and needed him out of the way......"so get your blue gill out of my toilet and your teeth off of the bar!"

That was a tough one ;D

·
Registered
723 Posts
Here is the bet.For $1000 you have to catch this blue gill out of the toilet without any teeth.So
bar owner says ......"so get your blue gill out of my toilet and your teeth off of the bar!"

Could not think of a joke so I made it a bet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm impressed... did not think i would get many takers. Good effort and I like the results

·
Registered
5,339 Posts
Good one, all I could think of involved a drunk guy thinking he was at a sushi bar.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts