Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
That one in the front is a dandy! I hope you get a chance to take him.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Nice, hope you get him.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Great looking deer, Lance! I haven't seen anything yet. Are you hunting with Kirk?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Wow, them's dandies alright. Rootin' for ya to get a chance at them.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
They are a little small. I'd throw'm back till next year. But then all I have been seeing is does.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys...Last year we had 2 bucks not that big on camera,and we ended up with a spike and a small 5 point.
okherp..I have not hunted with Kirk yet.We are going to McGee Creek Friday thru Monday for some bow huntin.
Good luck everyone.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Those are awesome. Me and my boy are headed out tomorrow after school for the youth hunt.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Thats a very nice buck! We need some more story about the events leading up to pulling the trigger!

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Congrats on getting a fine buck this season.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We had pictures of him in the dark thru Sunday of gun season. I have passed on smaller bucks waiting on him or the other buck in the picture. Got in the blind at 3:29p.m. on Tuesday and at 4:00p.m. he walks out 115 yards. The Ruger 30-06 done its part. He only went about 80 yards. His live weight was 174 lbs.17 inch inside spread. I thought he was wider based on the pictures we have of him,but I will not complain.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Nice and congrats!!

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Nice buck Okie, congrads.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts