Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out yesterday afternoon and the fish were DEEEEEEEEEP and thight to cover. My buddy did catch a humongrous crappie on a plastic worm. But as the sun started to go down the started to hit a bit better but still on worms. Then as my buddy and I started to go in at dark, I thew a buzz bait and caught 3 nice 2-3 pounders. The darker it got, the better the bites. Got a 4.5 in pitch black conditions before the moon came up with several more 3 lb fish. No pic's to say the least.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Gonna have to throw ya back for not taking pic's. ;D

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Sounds like you have a great evening! What did the crappie weigh?

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Just do what gauge does will all his pics and have one photo chopped with you a an whole batch of fish.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
:D :D :D very funny Bull.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
:D :D :D very funny Bull.
What you seen some of the pics ya post. Same fish different position or ya get in on a group shot. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hee hee, thought about doing a pic of me on a marlin boat holding a 1000#er. To bad we don't do Panama trips any more, tarpon and pecock bass at 100+ a day would have racked up some hellacious points!

Dennis, guessing the crappie at almost 3lbs. It was a fat lil buggar and 14" long.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Shoot too bad I wasn't in on last years contest. I'd have raked in the points with my fishing trip to Alaska. All the halibet, salmon, and other fish I got.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Whatever you to tell fish story's to much...No J/K I seen the pics & got some of the fish to grub on mmm mmm.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Oh yeah, I could have told y'all about about my trip on the japanese whaler fighting to keep a blue whale on whale wars from the POS greenpeace idiots.
Whale sushi is awesome! :eek: ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts