Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the scoop out there with the fish?

I've only been out twice this season to one lake and done well but all very small hardly worth talking about. The bite seems to have turned off for some species but picking up for others.

Hows the bite looking where you are fishing?

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Done well on the smaller crappie. The recent rains have brought the creeks up. Crappie are spawning, but I have to be in Tulsa tomorrow.
Tuesday will be a daylight to dark crappie trip on Kaw lake in Beaver creek. ;D

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck to you.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Its good around here still.
Just got to go one the weekdays or in the morning on the weekends due to the boat traffic.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Fished Konawa lake Fri morning just ahead of the rain, fishin was reallllllly slow by the inlet, went to the discharge area and catfish were jumping out of the water like crazy. Caught one little channel cat on a Shad Rap but that was it. Then around 11 the wind got crazy and we left and went to Sportsman lake at Seminole, got a lot of hits but no good bites. Good looking lake tho, gonna try it again soon.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Eagle Lake here in OKC produced yet again for me and my boys. Made a last minute evening fish on Saturday. Mostly small bluegill and sunfish but did get 3 cats. One was borderline worth keeping but I set it free.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
catfishing has been slow with only about 2-3 every evening around 2-3 pounds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts