Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,429 Posts
Nice shooting Hoss. Keep up those fine substandard productions.

·
Administrator
14,407 Posts
Once again, great shooting on the running pigs!

Reactions: kwaynem

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Awesome hunt. Another great video.

Reactions: kwaynem

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
I gave it a thumbs up and subscribed...I will pass on the free hunt give-away when you get 100,000 sub's. You are going to have a give-away aren't you? :ROFLMAO: Too embarrassing for me. I would only get one shot as that is the only kind of guns I shoot. But if I could shot like you I would have a reason to take those AR's out of the safe. Well done.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I gave it a thumbs up and subscribed...I will pass on the free hunt give-away when you get 100,000 sub's. You are going to have a give-away aren't you? :ROFLMAO: Too embarrassing for me. I would only get one shot as that is the only kind of guns I shoot. But if I could shot like you I would have a reason to take those AR's out of the safe. Well done.
Well I appreciate the support. I started YouTube just to show perspective landowners that I'm safe around their cattle. Fortunately, my editing and voice over skills are poor enough to where I never have to worry about getting to the level where I'm doing giveaways. :D

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
If every one here did a like every time the watch and made sure they subscribed it would be a start.

I have 12 subscribers and do not know why on one of my channels.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The old one ddgofer has 23 subscribers

Douglas Dickens or DDgofer-II has 12 subscribers

I use Youtube as a video share and not real a channel. No programing, regular or other wise.
That is the way to do it.

I have no misconceptions about being any kind of authority on anything...therefore I don't want to put my face in front of a camera and make all sorts of assertions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts