Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering what other forums members here might be on. Nothing specific just curious if there is anything else out there worth reading while I wait in crappie fishing to start. I’ve lurked on OSA and for the most part seems like an alright place. What else is there?

· Premium Member
707 Posts

· Registered
1,548 Posts
OK Shooters
Snipers Hide
1911 Addicts

I'm still a member on a S&W and Colt forum, but rarely visit.

Although, I sometimes get confused and lash out with my Snipers Hide attitude on one of the other forums. I think I did that again this morning over on the OK Shooters when I suggested that .308 shooters have had both testicles descend, while the same might not be true for 6.5 Creedmoor shooters (oops). That might be a bit abrasive.

Not wrong, but still abrasive 😄.

· Super Moderator
13,609 Posts
Hunttalk and I also mod a couple WY hunting and fishing FB pages as well.

· Administrator
16,297 Posts
I'm also a moderator on 1911 fanatics. Saw a couple of you have that forum in your lists.
There, Oklahoma Hunter and OSA is about the only place I visit. Don't do any of the other social media platforms like fakebook, Reddit, twatter or Truth Social. I have an account with all of them so I can see pics/content from those sites when someone uses them as a link.

· Registered
1,650 Posts
OK Shooters
Snipers Hide
1911 Addicts

I'm still a member on a S&W and Colt forum, but rarely visit.

Although, I sometimes get confused and lash out with my Snipers Hide attitude on one of the other forums. I think I did that again this morning over on the OK Shooters when I suggested that .308 shooters have had both testicles descend, while the same might not be true for 6.5 Creedmoor shooters (oops). That might be a bit abrasive.

Not wrong, but still abrasive 😄.
I might’ve piled on a little to your 308 post.

Other that chatting on OSA and here a little, the vast majority of my message board activity is searching the classifieds. There used to be deals to be had, but now most people want full retail for their wore out sh*t. I still look though, because old habits are hard to break.
I accidentally left 24 hour Campfire off my forum list, and there are still some deals in their classifieds if you’re quick enough.

· Registered
1,548 Posts
I might’ve piled on a little to your 308 post.

Other that chatting on OSA and here a little, the vast majority of my message board activity is searching the classifieds. There used to be deals to be had, but now most people want full retail for their wore out sh*t. I still look though, because old habits are hard to break.
I accidentally left 24 hour Campfire off my forum list, and there are still some deals in their classifieds if you’re quick enough.
Guess I'd better go check that .308 post. Only thing worse than an abrasive post is an abrasive hit-and-run.

Totally agree. I'd check the classifieds every once in a while, but have mostly given up after page after page of $600 Glocks.

Ironically - while the 'Hide is full of a-holes (raises hand), if you're looking for rifles and optics - it's probably the best place on the internet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts