C-Y'all next wednesday. ;) ;D

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
C-Ya then Dennis

·
Registered
381 Posts
I thought at your age you was all ways on break :-* :-* :-* I'm right behind'ya,Have a good one Bro,
Greg

·
Administrator
14,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought at your age you was all ways on break :-* :-* :-* I'm right behind'ya,Have a good one Bro,
Greg
COME ON! Shoot, I have to come back to work to get some rest ;) ;D ;D

It was a good break until last night. I'll find out more when I get a visit to an orthopedic doctor today. Pretty well trashed out my right arm. Something popped in there :'(

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
ouch!!! Hope all go's well for ya Dennis.

·
Administrator
14,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got back from the doctor. :'(
He said I had a torn lateral bicep ligament. Have to take a MRI next tuesday and then will see if surgery is going to be necessary. :'(
Sure screws up my skeet/trap tournament I was going to in Ada this weekend. :'( :'(

·
Registered
345 Posts
I had a part torn bicep and messed up rotator cuff worked on last year. Worst surgery I ever had. They did'nt even fix the bicep, just scoped and cleaned up the rotator cuff. I hurt for a solid three days afterward. Did'nt have as much pain when I had heart surgery.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Good luck on the arm Dennis, hope ya get healed up quickly.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Hope all go's well-Dennis.
That has to hurt twice,messed up bicep & no shooting.

·
Administrator
14,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got my MRI this morning. Looks like its the bicep tendon thats torn loose. It can't be repaired orthoscopically so it surgury next Wednesday. I told the sawbones that he gets the honor of being the first person I've allowed to stick me with a knife. 10 weeks recovery. No fishing, no shooting, no nothing. :'( :'( :'(
But he did say that I would recover 100% and be stronger than before because they found some old damage in there they will fix at the same time.

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Guess it's bad news good news. Glad to hear that after 10 wks you'll be better than new. Good luck to ya and hope you get a cute nurse at least.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Get it done now,Dennis.
Hunting is right around the corner & ya'll be a brand new man come Sept,1st.
Wish ya all the best on a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Get'er-Done...Brother.
Greg

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hey everyone I just talked to Dennis and he is at home doing fine...told me that he hasn't had to take any pain pills yet but his arm is pretty well in a cast...I think they called it a splint but he said it looks like a cast..anyway, he is doing fine and told me to tell everyone hello....Sasakwa

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Tell him we sez Howdy and hope for a quick full recovery.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'll tell him Bird...I know I miss him at work...It sure makes the days go by faster when you have some one who shares your same interest in hunting and fishing like he does...

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Wish ya all the best on getting back to hunting soon,Dennis.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts