Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dogs chased a diller under the deck, and had to resort to a close quarters weapon to dispatch said diller.
Very effective:D

·
Registered
541 Posts
Re: Gor another of the varmints!

Said Diller sure looks relaxed...Good Job with close quarters combat and good job dogs... ;D

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts

To good. :D :D ;D

·
Registered
231 Posts

Make a diller hat out of that critter, to protect your brain from the goverment death rays. ;D

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Make a diller hat out of that critter, to protect your brain from the goverment death rays. ;D
HAHA it would probably work. :D
Been in Mexico and its amazing how much stuff they can make out of those shells.

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts

Never seen me a live one of them said dillers before. How many points it worth?

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I didn't see it listed in the rules.

What say you guage?

·
Registered
5,270 Posts

Hand to hand combat with a Dillerzilla ought to be worth double points!

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Yeah! it was tooth and nail for awhile, but the venerable 1911 came out the victor. ;D

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts

A real man would have broke its neck with his hands. Thats why you'd never see me do it. Mine jewls are kept in the pocked of the wifes purse. I get to have them back every now and then. ;D

·
Registered
840 Posts

I'm starting to worry about you. Haha! How can you live and hunt in OK and never see one?

A real man would have broke its neck with his hands. Thats why you'd never see me do it. Mine jewls are kept in the pocked of the wifes purse. I get to have them back every now and then. ;D
Yep! Very concerned!!! Hahahaha!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
I'm starting to worry about you. Haha! How can you live and hunt in OK and never see one?

Yep! Very concerned!!! Hahahaha!!!
I'm a born and bred yank from WA state. This is the first state I have lived that had killer dilla's. The area I hunt is small and wooded with lots of water. Just never seen one alive.

Its an old saying my wife used to tell me when I would pull out the MAN LAW on her in front of friends.
Any man here that has been married for any length of time is a darn lier if they say that they have never had the wife say jump or no and you say how high or ok dear. It happens and we give in cause they got what we want and unless you sleep tested your couch when buying it knows its not fun to sleep on. Besides we all know how much fun it is when the wife is in a bad mood. If she aint happy you aint happy.

·
Administrator
14,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can honestly say I've never backed down from my wife
-
-
-
-
-and I'm a liar. :'(

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
I don't know 'bout backed down from my wife, but I've danged sure backed away from her, real slowly, then ran!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts