Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
Sounds like some good stuff too me.

OK is the first state I have lived and or hunted that the license ran the calender year VS July 1 to June 30. I found it very interesting that you had to buy all new licenses and tags just to finish the season. Guess that was my big reason for getting a 5 year.

Now if they would just do something about having to pay per method and per species and go with something like your license comes with small game and upland. You buy a buck or doe tag and its good all season without having to pay for each weapon method. As is it costs most hunter about $100 just to hunt the who deer season and turkey.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm a lifetime holder. my graduation present from highschool from grandparents. i like how i wont have to get my trappin license any more

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
I like them changes...Time to get a crossbow & get back into archery hunting.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No trout stamp either.
The only way I'm going to be hurt with this is my grandkids are from TX and they are raising the fees for out of staters to pay for the new free services for the in-staters. I'll have to look at gettting them an out of state lifetime fishing license before the end of the year. That goes away after the end of the year.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
I like the new changes. Seems that there was a lot of disgust...er, I mean discussion about the 1 Jan-31 Dec liscense year and the one liscense per season. And glad to see cross bows are now allowed

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Crossbow would be in myfuture if they didn't cost as much as a good rifle. Still like to have one tho.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts