Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife shot these video's with her Iphone through some glass, so its not the best. The little ones were trying to suckle momma, but they kept kicking them off. We are the only source of water for aways. Keep threatening to hang a trail cam on that tree to see what comes at night. That bird bath pretty much gets empty'd every night and we fill it up.

Just click anywhere on the video.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
That's some cool video. Hope you all got some of this last rain, just need more of it!

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We got about an inch is all. The farm got a sprinkle. Its horrible running the tractor right now. Ground is hard, and the dust just lays right were you just came. Next round, you have to drive through it. Had to stop twice last night to clean the air filter, so I didn't have to drop a gear.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
And it sounds like it's going to get hot again next week and no rain from the hurricane. Bummer

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everything is coming to the waterhole. LOL!

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Oops, someone has a hole in a fence!

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's ol number 93 according to her ear tag.
She is always out somewhere. I got the atv out to herd her down the hill to a gate. She just went right over the 5 strand barbed wire like it wasn't there.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Although, that is a rather tempting water hole! ;)

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Oh a jumper, no way to stop a jumper w/out chains.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep. I've called the owner. she is going to sale. He actually had sombody watching below the hill we live on trying to figure where she got out.

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
So long as she ain't messing in the yard tearing things up what can ya you but sender on home. Them critters love your yard. Is it grass or food plot lol.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After this drought, it's the only green grass in the area.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
That's one of your water buffalo's ;D ;D .

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have dozens of other pics of deer coming to the bird bath. Had a spotted fawn get within a foot of drinking from the pool yesterday, but just didn't like the concrete I guess. Pumps running and everything. Its DRY!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts