Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm off, but started coming down with something yesterday, so I left the field early and came home. Figured I'd lay low today, and see if I couldn't shake it off. Had critters all over the yard early this am, and took a few pics for lack of anything elso to do.

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Nice pics. You coulda bagged 2 of the 3 crittes in the pic's even from home and called it a day.

·
Registered
840 Posts
2 of the 3?? Are you saying he couldn't hit a running dog?!

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm gonna tell ya, as fast as Gunner can pick em up and lay em down, he'd be a tough target. ;D

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
2 of the 3?? Are you saying he couldn't hit a running dog?!
Lol, Really!?!?

Now if he had harvisted the tree rat and a turk then the dog pick coulda been him running to retrieve them.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Just have to slide gun out the rear door & have a short walk to claim your prize.
If your wife allowed you to that is...

·
Super Moderator
10,971 Posts
Just have to slide gun out the rear door & have a short walk to claim your prize.
What the wife don't know don't hurt.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What the wife don't know don't hurt.
It would hurt real bad.....she keeps an eye on the ground for feathers, and blood stains this time of year.........and I do enjoy those extra curricular activities....if you know what I mean. ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
suppressed shotgun or rifle and not even a gobble would be heard. Wait Can't use suppressors for game animals. Does a coke bottle count?

If I had those visitors in my back yard I would be on the back porch all the time just watching things happen.

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
suppressed shotgun or rifle and not even a gobble would be heard. Wait Can't use suppressors for game animals. Does a coke bottle count?
Ya know, when we first moved out here in the country, I was on a blood lust frame of mind.
Now, its just nice to see them in the yard.
1/4 mile away from the house.......fair game.
If I had those visitors in my back yard I would be on the back porch all the time just watching things happen.
I know where your coming from.
When we first moved out here, I was thinking it going to be a slaughter, but, now, just like to see them in the yard.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Ya got to keep the populations in cheek . Hunter & conservationist ;) .
It is nice to see wildlife in your back yard or front yard...I wish, I could hunt on the front porch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts