Oklahoma Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hank Parker and his son along with Mark Scroggins (his show is on direct tv chan 608) are in Ponca City this weekend. They are here for the MZ opener.

The reason I know this is my wife and her friend are in OKC at the "Affairs of the heart" craft show. They went to a resturant to eat that was backed up and offered 1/2 Of their table to a couple in-line. They talked and found out that they are filming a show in PC. Hank and his son are already here but he has friends in OKC and wanted to visit with them before heading to PC. They chatted, but MY WIFE DIDN'T OFFER TO INCLUDE ME IN THEIR HUNT. I think thats really rude of her ::)
We need to have a talk :mad:

·
Super Moderator
11,012 Posts
I'd be looking for a new wife. I'm always in the market for replacing my starter wife. ::)

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Dang Dennis, I'm suprized that she didn't get invited to go hunt with 'em and leave you at the Affair of the Heart.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang Dennis, I'm suprized that she didn't get invited to go hunt with 'em and leave you at the Affair of the Heart.
I WAS NOT AT THE AFFAIR OF THE HEART!!!!
I would have to turn in my MAN CARD if I ever went to one of those things. ;)

·
Registered
5,289 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
That had to hurt.

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Dont much care for the man after he started advertising that crap C'mere Deer. It should be called Go Away Deer. Any place I sprayed it or put it out, it repelled deer. The spray actually killed the trees and grass better than round up. The feeder I put it near that I was getting lots of pics. Never saw another. Anyone else had this experience with that crap. Ill never use it again.

·
Vendor
511 Posts
I WAS NOT AT THE AFFAIR OF THE HEART!!!!
I would have to turn in my MAN CARD if I ever went to one of those things. ;)

Your man card has now be revoked. Please stop any and all whinning and see yourself to the little ladies room

JK

Michael

WE are know that you are a manly man. Just ask the boys in San Fransico.

LOL

Just kidding buddy

·
Administrator
14,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dont much care for the man after he started advertising that crap C'mere Deer. It should be called Go Away Deer. Any place I sprayed it or put it out, it repelled deer. The spray actually killed the trees and grass better than round up. The feeder I put it near that I was getting lots of pics. Never saw another. Anyone else had this experience with that crap. Ill never use it again.
I put it our according to the instructions, and put a camera on it, with a corn feeder in the background. They walked right over it to to get to the corn.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts