·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To y'all here @ Oklahoma Hunter.net

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Same to ya my friend and everyone else here!

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Back at ya! ;D
Had the whole family, both sides, out for dinner and conversation today. Had a great time with good eats. Mostly good.....My mom gave me a Webber infrared turkey fryer last year for christmas, and I kind of burnt the turkey....Guess I need to practice. Skin was all that was burnt, the meat was injected and quite tasty, so it was ok. :'(

·
Super Moderator
11,027 Posts
We had all the fixings with just the 5 of us here. I made several plates and took them to work for they guys stuck working today. They really liked that and so did I.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just me the wife & the pups.
We had Wild Turkey that the wife put in a brine for 2 days. O' ya got to try it. So, So good & tender
Wild Hog Sausage stuffing,Turkey Gravy,Mashapotatos,Cranberry relish wife makes it pretty good,Garlic Bread &
Dinner salad with Ranch dressing of course.

·
Administrator
14,067 Posts
Just me the wife & the pups.
We had Wild Turkey that the wife put in a brine for 2 days. O' ya got to try it. So, So good & tender
Wild Hog Sausage stuffing,Turkey Gravy,Mashapotatos,Cranberry relish wife makes it pretty good,Garlic Bread &
Dinner salad with Ranch dressing of course.
I do the brine thing on my pork, and have had a turkey in the past that was brined. I can highly recomend it.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's good stuff for sure,Dennis.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts